Far Infrared Heat Therapy
45 Minute Sessions
1 - 2 People
Book Online for Weekday Sessions
Book in studio or via e-mail for weekend availability
Infrared Therapy Health Benefits
- Infrared heat therapy is 7-10 times more detoxifying than traditional coil heat. With conventional coil heat the average person sweats out 3% toxins and 97% water. With infrared heat the average person sweats out 20% toxins and 80% water. Infrared heat therapy is particularly effective in aiding in the removal of toxic heavy metals from our system.
- Relieve back, neck, and arthritis pain with infrared heat therapy.
- A 30 minute infrared session can burn up to 600 calories and aids in the removal of cellulite.
- Repeated infrared treatment can lower blood pressure, and improve impaired blood vessel functions in patients with high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol.
- Infrared heat improves blood circulation and decreases inflammation.
- Infrared heat therapy helps to heal acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns and any skin lesions or cuts. It also reduces wrinkles, makes skin look radiant, firms and improves skin tone and elasticity.
Sessions can be booked online, or in studio.
Open weekdays with limited weekend availability. Book online for weekdays, and check weekend availability via email.
Cancelled sessions will become a credit on your account, not a refund.
Patrons must sign liability waivers.
Please make sure your feet and hands are clean.
Please close glass door gently.
Recommended therapy time: 40 Minutes.
Make sure to hydrate before and after your session.
No Food, Liquids, or Cell Phones.
Please speak quietly.
Clients using any medications should consult a physician prior to infrared heat therapy.
Pregnant or breast-feeding women should not use infrared heat therapy.
Clients with medical history of circulatory system problems should consult a physician prior to infrared heat therapy.
9 Saint Mark's Place #2. New York. NY. 10003.