Far Infrared Sauna
45 Minute Sessions
1 - 3 People
Private Room, Towels & Shower Available
Book a Single Session
"The only sauna in the village with
a window and a view."
Infrared Therapy Health Benefits
- Infrared Saunas are 7-10 times more detoxifying than traditional saunas. In a conventional sauna the average person sweats out 3% toxins and 97% water. In an Infrared Sauna the average person sweats out 20% toxins and 80% water. Infrared Saunas are particularly effective in aiding in the removal of toxic heavy metals from our system.
- Relieve back, neck, and arthritis pain with infrared sauna heat therapy.
- A 30 minute infrared sauna session can burn up to 600 calories and aids in the removal of cellulite.
- Repeated infrared treatment can lower blood pressure, and improve impaired blood vessel functions in patients with high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol.
- Improves blood circulation and decreases inflammation.
- Infrared heat therapy helps to heal acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns and any skin lesions or cuts. It also reduces wrinkles, makes skin look radiant, firms and improves skin tone and elasticity.
Our Infrared Suana is a 4 Person Hypoallergenic Basswood Sunlighten™ Far Infrared Sauna. With a maximum allowed occupancy of 3 people, our sauna can offer plenty of room to recline or stretch out. Sunlighten™ is the leading Infrared Sauna brand endorsed by healthcare professionals. Sunlighten™ has the highest standards in construction, materials, safety and infrared technology.
Sessions must be booked online.
Sauna patrons must sign both suana and studio liability waivers.
Please make sure your feet and hands are clean.
Recommended time in sauna: 30-40 Minutes.
Make sure to hydrate before and after your session.
No Food, Liquids, or Cell Phones in the Sauna.
Please speak quietly when in the sauna and sauna room.
Clients using any medications should consult a physician prior to sauna use.
Pregnant or breast-feeding women should not use the sauna.
Clients with medical history of circulatory system problems should consult a physician prior to use.
9 Saint Mark's Place #2. New York. NY. 10003.